Sunday 12 June 2011

My husband's birthday card


It's about three weeks since my last post. I don't know where time is going this year! anyway I thought you might like to see a quick card that I made recently...
My husband Paul, has always been a big fan of "Toy Story" and some advertising (for Euro Disney) really came in handy when I made his birthday card.
It's 2 rectangular pieces with sides to create a box-shaped card. I cut an apperture into it for a window, and drew on some bricks. I stuck "Buz" onto a piece of acetate, leaving a strip to "hang" him on just above the figure.I created a sky with pastels, and attatched the acetate strip at the back of the box.
I made a greeting with card and peel-offs and stuck it inside "Buz's" fingers.
It's always difficult to find a card for a man, so it's nice to be able to create something original!

Happy crafting,
Love Pat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!