Saturday 23 February 2013

layered sewing

 
While I have actually got  few moments, I thought I'd add this "Mother's Day" card idea.
 
I stamped a text image (Marion Embersons Love Story Script) onto a piece of paper. I tore the edges  and inked them. I applied it to a piece of card( approximately 17cm x 12cm)  I pricked out a daisy pattern and worked through the card AND the paper at the same time to complete the design. It was  then matted and layered onto an A5 card blank as shown.
 
I was very pleased with the finished effect and it made me think of doing something simular, (perhaps with a musical notes stamp or pre printed paper) in the future.
 
Until next time,
Happy cardmaking,
lots of love
Pat x

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!