Wednesday 24 February 2021

Beads


 Sometimes you want to make something different from your paper stash. I'd always wanted to have a go at beads!

I drew some very long triangles onto my paper and cut them out. Then I rolled them from the thick to the thin end over a cocktail stick. I glued the end to the bead. I made several in the same way then threaded them onto some fishing thread. Then I dipped them into some Modge Podge glue ( 2 parts water to 1 part glue)and let them dry. I repeated this until the beads were "varnished" Then I threaded them onto more fishing thread with a glass bead in between each one to make a necklace. 

I've made a few of these now and friends have have loved them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!