Wednesday 19 May 2010

Zendoodle

While I was "surfing the net" the other day I came across something called "Zendoodle"
What's Zendoodle? I hear you ask....well, its drawing patterns in a random fashion until you create an image that you are happy with. There are no rules, and its very relaxing. You just let yourself go and the design creates itself! (or just about)
This is one of my first attempts which was drawn with a fine line permanent marker. Then I took a piece of black card, cut 4 slits into it and inserted the Zendoodle pattern. I added brads to the corners and a few peel-off dots. The whole thing was then mounted, on pads, onto a square card blank.
I hope to create more Zendoodles in future and if you would like to have a go too you will find more inspiration at millande.ning.com (art community for women)
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!