Tuesday 31 August 2010

poppy design

There are quite a few poppy designs around at the
moment so I thought I'd have a go at one myself.

This flower is made from red copy paper. I drew a
"fat-bodied" 8 shape twice, cut it out and screwed
it up. Then I inked the edges. I punched out 2 daisy
shapes in black and attatched them to the centre
of the flower with a diamond brad. I then
mounted the flower onto some patterned acetate,
and a diamond of white card. ( I used the brad to
attatch all of these pieces together) I took a
14cm square card blank, and added a brown
"speckled " mount. I added 3d pads to the
white diamond to attatch it to the card. I then made some leaves and a stalk to finish off the project.

Hope you like it!
Happy crafting, Pat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!