Saturday 11 December 2010

Roses Christmas card



As Christmas gets ever nearer, I like to make a special card for my granddaughter, and here it is.

Its a pyramid design of a Santa holding a fairy in his hand and its really sweet! Once I had made up and mounted the picture I turned it into an eisel card. I love eisel cards because they are so versatile. Simply make up a topper (decoupage, stamping, paper-folding etc) Take a strip of card which measures the same width as the topper and twice as long and fold it in half. Fold the top piece in half again to form a "tent" shape with a flat base. Allow it to find its natural resting position on the base and mark where it lays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!