Saturday 5 June 2021

Side easel card

 When working on a card design its  handy to get as many possibilities as you can. This is a variation on an easel card set to the side. 


I took a 6 x 6 inch card blank and scored between the bottom left and top right corners. This was bent backwards to form the flap. I covered the 2 front sections in complimentary papers then repeated the same design in reverse on the inside of the card.

I die cut some circles ( they look like ovals here because of the angle of the card) and matt and layered them together. I rendered the decoupage in 3d and attached it to the topper. I made a small stopper from part of the decoupage design and added a birthday greeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!