Saturday 20 February 2010

Butterfly Window


For this design, I punched out lots of differnt sized daisies. Some of them are single and some are double. I embossed them to make the petals stand up and then arranged them into a crescent shape. It left quite a space on the right-hand side though, so I added a peel-off butterfly which had been stuck on acetate. I thought the crescent looked a bit like a "moon" so I decided to use an arch-shaped card, to create a window. I used green and white coloured papers throughout, because I thought it produced a more subtle effect.
I can't bear to sell this card at the moment because I like it so much, and it has inspired me to look at punches differently in future! I hope it will do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!