Friday 14 January 2011

mice for Mary 1

A friend of mine and her husband, have a lot to do with the windmill at Heage (near Ripley, Derbyshire) so when it was her birthday, I couldn't resist making this card! It's based on the song "A mouse lived in a windmill in old Amsterdam..."
I used a Side-step card for the base and designed a windmill from scraps of card. Then I created some singing mice to attatch to the steps on the right. They have little curly peel-off tails and white card whiskers. (which I must admit were a bit fiddly to cut out) I used a piece of white card for the greeting which just fitted nicely on the second "step"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pat I want a card like this myself, how cute is this? you are very clever and very talented. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!