Sunday 24 April 2011

the number snail



Some time ago I had a freebie that contained a peel-off sheet of "7's" I don't like to waste anything so I created this little card using the 7's for a shell.

I cut out 4 oval shapes and placed the peel-offs around each edge. Then I layered them up on 3-d pads. I drew out a body and head shape for the snail and 2 straight strips for the antenae. I attatched the shell to the body with 3d pads. I used gems for the end of the antenae and decorated the body with peel-off waste squares. (they are the little pieces that are left when the peel-off has been used)

Although this isn't a very big card I think "he" looks really cute and it will make me look at other peel-offs in a different way in future!


Have fun!

Love, Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!