Sunday 4 April 2021

Knitting and crochet

 Every year there are fairs and festivals up and down the county. One of these is an arts festival at Belper when the trees in the wood are decorated with knitted animals.

These are some of the animals I've made to put in the trees. It should be a bit of fun!


I also wanted to enter something I made into a school fair. Its a cushion cover worked in corner to corner crochet. The pattern is taken from a cross stitch design. Corner to corner crochet is like working a cross stitch pattern from corner to corner. I  once made a cot blanket in it. It took ages and was big enough for a single bed! 

This is it...

It was for my youngest grandson. Wont be in a rush to make another though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!