Wednesday 26 May 2021

Dandelion days

 The fields have been full of dandelions and today the air was full of seed heads. ( we used to call them fairies and make a wish on them) they reminded me of a card I made some time ago so Ive taken it from my pinterest page to share it on here!


Firstly I created a pattern to help me decide where to prick out the design on my card. Then I transfered it to my topper. I coloured in the centre point with pencil and stitched the rest. I added French knots to the design and stalks to the seed heads.  Then I  stamped out 2 sizes of butterfly and stuck one on top of the other. I used this as an embellishment on the card. The topper was mounted onto a brown matt before it was added to the card blank. Peel off dots were put at each corner and the greeting added. 

As long as you can add dots around a centre one then keep adding them in between it would be eash  to create your OWN dandelion! Why not have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!