Monday 24 May 2021

Shadow box toadstools.

 I thought this stamp that I bought some time ago (think it was from amazon but not sure) would lend itself well to a shadowbox. 

I've taken the image from my pinterest page so that I can share it with you. Instructions on how to make a view box can be found on the internet.

I stamped out the images and coloured them to match the backing paper. I stuck the bee and medium sized toadstools inside the box. The tiny toadstools were fixed inside the aperture, and the larger ones on the outside. 

One handy thing I've found with the biggest  of  these stamps is that they can be bent slightly to form a curved stalk and to fit more easily around a circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!