Wednesday 7 July 2010

oriental stamps


These oriental stamps are a pleasure to use! The images are just lovely!
I stamped the flower onto some card as a base. Then I stamped the same image again onto a green and a white card, and cut them out. I applied the green and white pieces to the original card and cut the whole lot out a again. I did the same with the little girl, so that it looked as though she was wearing a red dress and shoes. The hair and leggins were coloured with a black felt pen.
Then I created a "view box" I applied the stamped pieces to acetate and stuck them into the box. The fan and sentiments were put onto the front of the box together with a gold peel-off edge, and a little bit of green paper for grass.
Hope you like it!
Until next time,
Happy crafting
Pat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!