Tuesday 13 July 2010

simple flowers and acetate

There are some beautiful printed acetates on the market at the moment and I couldnt resist this one for a special anniversary card.

I attatched a 13cm square of pink paper to a 14cm card blank. Then I made the central rose. I pushed the brad through the middle of the rose, then the acetate and then the white card behind that. I stuck the diamond shaped card to the pink layer with double-sided tape. I attatched a silver peel-off to each corner of the acetate to complete the card.

I really love making the flowers as they are appropriate for so many projects. For more ideas and a full tutorial visit www.thepinkshopblog.com Have fun!

Until next time,
happy crafting
love Pat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!