Wednesday 31 March 2021

A few stamped cards

 I've never really considered myself a stamper but I do like some of the effects. 



These pictures show a small book like card that I made for a friend using fairy stamps. I was really pleased with the effect and theres a good chance I'll make another in future!


These heart cards were made using a stamp from the front of a magazine. They were coloured using permanent markers.  


This card was made using a Kanban stamp set. The fairy is "flying"on a piece of acetate.


This is one of my favourite stamped cards. The floral heart is stamped onto the card and an extra piece of card with a heart shaped aperture attached to the front. I used the same stamp to create the butterfly and matched it to the image below. 

This card was copied from one in a magazine that I really liked.


This card almost made itself! I embossed a piece of light brown card with a brickwork design and cut it out unevenly.  I used 2 stamp sets. One was of the torn back space and the other of the aliens. (The surprise sentiment was in the set with the torn space.) It makes a really good boys card and something a bit different.
I have a friend who works in a laboratory so I bought a small set of stamps with laboratory images. Think it covers everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!