Monday 29 March 2021

Papercutting

 Now and again I like to try my hand at papercutting. Here are a few examples of some of the things I've done:

I took this pattern from Paper Panda and cut it out in white card. I curved the image slightly. I took a white card blank and applied a silver miriboard square to the centre. Then I stuck the papercutting on top so that some of the back of it showed in the  reflection. Finally, I added silver peel offs to the corners to complete the card. Of course you have to make a box for it but after all of the trouble taken with the card I didnt mind!

This time I papercut an image from the net and inked through it in brown.It was mounted onto a piece of brown card and added to a white card blank. I added the greeting and corners using peel offs.


During lockdown in 2020 someone gave me lots of paper cutting patterns and this was one of them. A pretty little pumpkin! I really enjoyed doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!