Thursday 4 March 2021

Little book


 I've always liked pop up books and decided  to have a go at one. 

I stamped each image in the centre of my book page and cut part of it out ( so that it was still attached at the sides) After I had coloured them, I folded the page in half and pushed the image inwards. Then I added a small text to each page.




I embellished the pages with some die cut daisies and added a few movement lines.

I made a book cover from pieces of card glued to a patterned paper. I mitred the corners and the base of the centre strip. I glued each book page together then stuck the front and back pages to the front and back of the book cover.

Book Cover 


I sent the book as a cheering up present to a lady in a home who has been quite isolated because of the corona virus. Hope it made her smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!