Friday 5 March 2021

Drawing challenge

 My daughter recently suggested that I followed an internet group and did a bit of drawing. 

I've not done any for ages so it made a nice change!  The first picture was to be a clematis.

The second picture was a vase

 
The 3rd was strawberries


A drawing using 1 colour


A plant. ( I chose a bulb that we'd had for our anniversary. Theres no pot or soil. It feeds itself)


A poppy. I wanted to do something a bit different so I chose a blue one!


And trees. Again, I wanted to draw something unusual so I took this from a photo taken at Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield. 
It reminds me of a headless woman striding across the fields...

Although it may be some time before I draw again it was nice to prove that I could still do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!