Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines card 2


In my "bit box"I had a pannel from a Craft Creations paper that I wanted to use, so I created this design.
I simply cut a heart from the paper, moved the heart downwards and cut it again. I repeated this until I reached the pointed end. I assembled the piece like a puzzle and stuck it to a DL card blank. I shaped the top of the card to match the shape of the heart.
I drew a curved line for the string and added some butterfly shapes for the bows. I cut a small strip of card for the greeting which I wrote with a black gel pen.
I then cut out a small cloud and drawing around it randomly over the background of the card I completed the effect.
I was quite pleased with this "quickie" creation and may try something simular with some of the other bits and bobs I have collected over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!