Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines card 3


Here is the third of my valentine cards.
I took a white card blank and applied a red mount. I stamped a rose image onto a piece of white card, coloured it with watercolour pencils and put a peel-off dot in each corner.I attatched it to the card with double sided tape.
I then punched out some pink hearts and stuck them to the top left and bottom right-hand corners. I also added more peel-off dots to complete the design.
Although this card was made with Valentines Day in mind it would also be suitable for a Ruby wedding anniversary.
I hope that you like my Valentines day collection, and, just in case you wondering...no, they aren't all for me!
Until next time, Happy crafting,
Love,
Pat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear what you think about the projects and I love reading your comments!